Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ridok

My Resignation.

23 posts in this topic

Dear players, as the title says, I will be resigning from my Moderator position. This is due to several reasons but the main one being irl. Summer time is here and I have 2/10 businesses to run and my family are looking for another shop which is going to be our third Pak N Save (only nz people will know) which really limits my time online. I don't think I'll be able to hold my hours much longer and there's no point in me holding the rank anymore. It's really been a great run but like everything, fun too must come to an end.
My goal was to stay active and online for 2 years, I've been staff for almost a year now. It's been a hell of a run, I've learnt many new things, met lots of great people who helped make my experience here much better and smoother.
I'll be leaving all In-Game duties except for Spectrum, I'll remain there for a tad bit longer.

Now for some honourable mentions,

@Carol Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be Server Support, you were a great leader and an even better friend.

@Soccerlove , You're a great leader and a great co-owner. You're like a father to us in the staff team and lot's of good things happened when you returned. I hope you can continue to carry out and lead a good staff team. It was a pleasure working with you Ron.
@Acolyte, Thanks for believing in me, thanks for trusting me with a lot of things. You're the perfect example of a role model and I've always looked up to you.
@Tyler , Arpt V2. You were a great thing that happened for us, you still are. You're a great leader and I see you next to Joe as an Admin in no time, You've done a wonderful job thus far. I have no doubt you'll continue to do it as you progress further.
@Icarly65 , You're a great guy Chris. You're an easy person to talk to and can have good conversations. You were an Admin before and you did a good job, try and pick up your activity and I'm sure you'll make it there once again.
@Saim , Our newest mod, I'm glad it was you. You're a good kid Saim. Keep doing what you're doing.
@irish3601 , You're doing alright as a Server Support, maybe because I barely see you in-game is why I don't get to see your true potential. You're doing just fine and keep it up.
@Sir Wizard , Nic, You dedicate a lot of time to Grinderscape. You've been deployed in Korea, I hope everything is well there and get home safe and sound Soldier.
@Straightkill, Roy, You're a good kid, you've shown us you have what it takes to carry out the resposibility of being a Server Support, you dedicate your time in-game and to Spectrum at a cosistent rate. Keep it up kid.

@Raiderist Probably the funnest person to be around, oh potato, you left me so early but now I too fly high above the clouds.

Since I joined the staff team there was 5 main homies, @Mystery Ltd, @Aa Cc Ii Dd, @Sma11zplz, @Acolyte and @Niels. All of which only 1 remain. You guys have all taught me what I know of staffing duties, love y'all to bits. Sadly, you guys had to bite the dust and now I join the club too.
A lot of people will be happy with my resignation, and a lot will be sad. I'm really sorry it has to come to this, but shit happens. You can't expect someone to stay on a game for your entire life you know.

If I missed anything I'm sorry, If I made you feel unwelcome, sad, upset, angry, demotivated I once again apologize.

There have been tons of people I've met on my 11 month journey as Staff. A lot of good players have come and gone and it's time for me to go.

Deuces fam, stay lit and maybe one day I'll be back and earn back what I worked really hard for.

-Amninder.

Edited by Ridok
14 people like this

Sad to see you go mate. You proved me wrong which doesn't happen often. Im happy that I had the chance to work beside you in Spectrum and as Staff. Skype me anytime mate. Thank you for all your time and effort that you put into Grinderscape.

1 person likes this

Well that's sad. As we all know, life > Gs. I hope we'll see you back sometime. Have fun during the summer :D 

What?! This is so sad :( but anyways goodluck with the businesses 

The last of the NZ crew kicks the bucket, sad to see you go but hopeful to see you again. good-luck with the stick men adds. 

1 person likes this

Good luck with irl Ridok and thanks for staffing

Thanks for everything that you've done, Amninder you did good but IRL is always more important! Good luck with your bussiness, rich boi :)

1 person likes this

Thanks for the good times <3
Good luck in your life and in your plans from now on.
#BestStaffEver

goodluck irl

It was a blast playing alongside you ridok-sama! You'll be missed!