Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sma11zplz

Clue Scroll Suggestions.

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone I just have 2 suggestions to do with Clue scrolls which I think would be nice to have.

The first suggestion would be a "Clue Scroll Tracker". This would work like the "Kills Tracker". It would show you how many of each clue scroll that you have completed and maybe a few extras such as "Fastest Puzzle" and little things like that. Just to create a little challenge for players to compare with each other.

The second suggestion would be gaining Participation Points for completing the different clue scrolls.

This is just an example

Easy Clue Scroll - 10 Participation Points

Medium Clue Scroll - 20 Participation Points

Hard Clue Scroll - 35 Participation Points

Elite Clue Scroll - 50 Participation points

I think the participation points would be a good idea because they take a little bit of time to complete and it would be good to at least gain something from them when you get a bad set of loot. 

Thank you all for reading. Let me know your thoughts on these ideas.

-Ryan

Edited by Sma11zplz
4 people like this

Support both these suggestions. Would also like to see a game message appearing for when you get a clue , similar to whip vine (maybe this is already in place but I haven't seen it)

Or loot beams? :D

Nice suggestion ryan but we do have the "clue scroll tracker" right now in game just you can check them when you done the same tier of scrolls :troll:

But tbh I support this ^just da trolls

Agree with everything except the participation points. If the rarity will stay the same then we need to get more participation points per clue scroll.

Yeah that was just an example of how to do them. Will add that in there. Thank you guys

I'll support these, if only I could get a clue scroll lol

Gud ideas

Yea very good ideas support. 

Support, this sounds great :D id like to know how fast my fastest puzzle was

Great idea, you got my support with this one :P