Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jamie

Jamie 4 SS bros

Chief 4 ss!!!   23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ya frand Chiiiiiiief be SS?!

• Yes bro
    • No bro

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi ppl so my name is Jamie (chiiiiiiiief) and i was discussing with Akash i should totally be a server support and eventually make my way up the ranks like I been playing this game for 5 years or so i lost count, i seen loads of noobs get banned so i know how to ban!!

I think i would be a good staff member because I have more experience in this game than 90% of the staff team put together. So vote yes or no if you would like to see chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif as staff member!

But honestly, staffing needs to go back to how it was in 2012/13, where staff members would look at the situation before they looked at the rules. I know you're gonna say rules are there for a reason, and sure that's very true, but the old leniency system that staff globally used made the game a whole lot more enjoyable for everyone, whether they were getting in trouble or not, and most of you are now going to say "nobody did that, rules are rules and staff enforce them". well once upon a time, the staff of this game saw themselves as players too. not kings on thrones because they had a crown next to their name, which is how a lot of the staff team act

So I think we can all agree for those who were around for both his runnings as staff, Johnnie was probably THE BEST if not one of the best staff members that this game has ever had. Everyone liked Johnnie because he was a genuine person, he didn't abuse his power at all and I don't want to say "he was lenient as heck" because that will make him sounds like he just let everyone get away with every, but seriously he knew how to deal with different situations, and he knew what situations were important to be dealt with properly, and that trait only comes with experience in the game.

Vote yes for cheef and I will be the new Johnnie hhhhh

@Nefarix

Edited by Jamie
2 people like this

#Chiiiiiiief4ss #MakeItHappen2k17

More like admin.

Posted (edited)

Anyone but Jack. 

You got my support. (y)

Regards, 
Nucleus.

Edited by Kyle

ty for your support i appreciate it @Kyle @Nefarix @Dragenforce2

You have my support fwend :hurr: a 

James4SS.

Dis kid bin around 4 a lung tiem liek mi

Dear players,

Today we decided to promote @Jamie to Server Support.

@Jamie has been doing great within the OMM team and Spectrum cc for quite some time now and has proved to us that he deserves a shot at being a server support.

@Jamie lives in the Mojave Desert (Gmt - 69) & will be helping out in this timezone.

Of course as all promotions, he will be on a 2 week trial but we're sure hes fit for it.

Congratulations Jamie, and good luck!

Regards, GrinderScape Staff

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Fishy said:

Dear players,

Today we decided to promote @Jamie to Server Support.

@Jamie has been doing great within the OMM team and Spectrum cc for quite some time now and has proved to us that he deserves a shot at being a server support.

@Jamie lives in the Mojave Desert (Gmt - 69) & will be helping out in this timezone.

Of course as all promotions, he will be on a 2 week trial but we're sure hes fit for it.

Congratulations Jamie, and good luck!

Regards, GrinderScape Staff

Stop impersonating, you may get banned and muted from the SB mods.

I support this promotion. You're active. I think.

Regards,

Vape Lord Nord

1 person likes this

Santa is real and he ate my ass

Yea wtf take note @Soccerlove