Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jake

MOTM December

MOTM December   27 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM December

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
15 posts in this topic

What is MOTM?

Member of the Month (MOTM) is a rank that was created to recognize a player of our community each month who goes above and beyond what is expected of them. These people go out of their way to help other members, they contribute greatly to the server, and they reflect a positive outlook on what Grinderscape represents.

You will have five (5) days to vote on who you believe is the best fit for the rank. At the end of the 5 day period, the player with the most votes will be given the rank and userbar.

Rules:

- You cannot vote for yourself. Doing so will result in the deletion of your vote and possible disqualification.

- You may only vote once using one account. You may not vote on multiple accounts; doing so will result in the deletion of your votes.

- Stay on topic and don’t spam or flame because you disagree with someone’s opinion or a nomination.

- If a nominee is banned during the time of nomination or voting, they will be removed but not replaced. They will not be able to be nominated for another MOTM for 1 month following their unban.

- If a nominee is promoted to a staff position during the time of nomination or voting, they will be removed but not replaced. Staff are not allowed to be nominated for MOTM.

- Asking for votes will result in automatic disqualification. This includes bribing or selling votes, or promoting yourself on the thread and in-game.

Nominees:

- ANZ

- Cinderblock

- Dragenforce2

- Itz Fatal

- Lis/Lisaax

Previous Winners:

- Colt

- Dragenforce2

- Boibandido

- Russ

- So Yontoo

-Grinderscape Event Team

I voted for Anz because recently anz have been helping much in game and i saw him very active in game also in the forum and he is a good friend also.

Good Luck MR.Anz :) 

Voted for @Lis as she's the only consistently active person I see who manages to effectively balance her time with helping and her other activities in game.

dragen coz hes helpful

1 person likes this

Voted for @Dragenforce2 because of all the help he (and @Saim) gave at fight pits :D

Seriously though, dragen is always extremely helpful. If anyone deserves it - he does. 

1 person likes this

Hmm close vote but I've seen Jack standing out even more lately. He gets my vote, but to the others, you're all doing well

1 person likes this

Jack earned my vote because he's helpful asf.
Always see him helping people in need.

1 person likes this

Was a tough decision between ANZ and DragenForce2 eventually voted for jack as i interact with him more, but ANZ spending tons of time helping in-game on forums and i even catch him in the discord from time to time, if he keeps it up he defiantly gets my vote next month :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I definitely have to vote for Dragen because he has been a role model in-game and designing ea people's signatures for requesting, good feedback. 

Regards,

Grinderscape Veteran. 

Edited by Adam
1 person likes this

This one was very close tbh, but I have to pick Cinderblock not only he has been helping being as a omm but he also helped Pb test stuff.

Goodluck OTHERS.