Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jake

MOTM December

MOTM December   27 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM December

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
15 posts in this topic

I choose Cinderblock (Cindercroc), He has been very helpful to me countless times and I've seen him be helpful to the community as well

Posted (edited)

Liam gets my vote. He's straight-forward with his thoughts, making most of his statements legitimate. He does not choose to favor anyone for benefits, and the dude contributes greatly in-game and sometimes on the forums. He's quite the respectable guy if you get to know him more, and I'm sure that a lot of people can say the same about him. Best of luck to the rest. (y)

@Cinderblock

Edited by Kyle
1 person likes this

My vote goes to Sōsuke Aizen xD

To all that got nominated you probably help out alot in-game & keep doing what you doing.

My vote for this month has to go to @Dragenforce2, he's not only helping in-game like the others.

Jack is helping pb in world 4 testing stuff, making signatures, hosting/creating events, active on forums and also helps out in-game.

Great job Jack, you deserve this rank once again ;)

Congratulations to @Dragenforce2 for another MOTM win! This vote may not have seemed very close, but there were a lot of good nominees this month. We're looking forward to seeing that amount of nominees every month! Thank you to all who voted, and for those nominees who fell short, just keep doing what you're doing. @Soccerlove will add your rank soon.