Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie

Pls return SD to me

Hi there, so when i got unbanned a long time ago, i didn't have the super donor on my account, and havent had it since ive been unbanned.

Niels unbanned me so idk if he took it off my account or something when i got unbanned, i dont know, but what i do know is that i paid $40 Aussie dollars for it which isn't really cheap and When i donated for it i didn't read anything that said if i was banned i would lose it? I know plenty of people who have been banned as super donors and still have it, in fact; 2 of the people i know that still have super donor were banned for the same reason as me, so if i could get an answer to this that'd be greatly appreciated, didn't really care or think about the loss of it until now.

Cheers, Jamie - your loyal $40 donator. I pretty much bought rashed half a tub of protein powder so I think you could look into this for me?

Edit: I also have lost it on my "Ghrim" account, but as i don't play that everyday im not too fussed on getting that one back

Edited by Jamie
2 people like this

1 answer to this question

Case closed

Player knows what happened to his account