My Resignation

After a bit of though, I am deciding to resign from all duties on Grinderscape. When I joined this server I had extremely high hopes. This was a server that I've been on since early 2010, so I wanted to give it another shot.

However, this server has been a huge disappointment if I am going to be completely honest. Since the release, the server felt a bit sloppy, and hasn't progressed very well. I felt like we were getting somewhere a few months ago, having a steady staff team/wiki team/mm team/gfx team etc.. However, I've noticed a lot of players losing interest in the game (myself included) and quitting. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how well certain teams are ran, if the server is not progressing in any way, then it will not get better.

My only advice on how to save the server, would be to shut it down, and get some serious help on it. The current Developer barely talks at all, and from the amount of updates we've received lately, doesn't appear to be doing a whole lot either. This server was at it's peak when we had a Developer (Pb) who was communicating with the community, and working hard on updates. The only way to save the server is to find someone, or a group of people, who can do just as much, if not more than him.

Sorry it has to end this way, hope to see the server in a better place someday

I don't agree with you about the current state of the server or about the communication. 

I think we are still in the the early development of the server and we are progressing every month. 

I'm sad to see you leave the staff team. But if you don't see any positive energy in the server it might be a wise decision.

Thanks for your service and hope to see you in game later on.

Sorry to see you go man and I'm sorry to see you  feel the sever is that way. it's had times where it was good and bad but it's still the game it was too me. I hope to still see you around  Icarly I wish you the best also man. 

4 hours ago, Number 1 said:

I don't agree with you about the current state of the server or about the communication. 

I think we are still in the the early development of the server and we are progressing every month. 

I'm sad to see you leave the staff team. But if you don't see any positive energy in the server it might be a wise decision.

Thanks for your service and hope to see you in game later on.

Server has been up for months man, we are getting updates once a month now, and the updates come with as many bugs as they do additions to the game. I know you're a new server support so that's what you're "supposed to say" but trust me, being a "yes man" will get you nowhere. Call the server out how it is, me saying this isn't because I hate the server, it is the exact opposite. Things need to change, DRASTICALLY. Otherwise the server will fail. Sorry if you can't see that

I was here when we had a server reset before, our player count went from 400 down to 30, but I still believed in the server.. Why? Because we had updates coming out non-stop, and the server was actually fun. Things need to change asap

5 hours ago, Icarly65 said:

Server has been up for months man, we are getting updates once a month now, and the updates come with as many bugs as they do additions to the game. I know you're a new server support so that's what you're "supposed to say" but trust me, being a "yes man" will get you nowhere. Call the server out how it is, me saying this isn't because I hate the server, it is the exact opposite. Things need to change, DRASTICALLY. Otherwise the server will fail. Sorry if you can't see that

I was here when we had a server reset before, our player count went from 400 down to 30, but I still believed in the server.. Why? Because we had updates coming out non-stop, and the server was actually fun. Things need to change asap

These are the first months of using a new base. Everything will turn out fine. We could use some more programming to polish what exists and to balance out the eco a bit. Also adding minigames . There is a lot of content on the server already with pvm and an expansive wiki. Just need to regain loyal players who enjoy the game and our community. GS will be around for as long as rsps.

Sad to see you leaving and will continue to be online for all the players who enjoy it.

The server has only been online for 4 months and within this period a lot of updates and content has been added to the server.

More content is going to be added to the server and more developers will join within the time.

The great community will last ❤️

Another one bites the dust.
I'm totally kidding. Don't be a stranger. Hit up the DISCORD once in a while or some crap like that.

I kinda agree with you on the progression of the server. Even myself haven't really enjoyed the server.
But in time it'll change for the better. :hurr:

• 2 years later...