Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

Pvp Presets for Master / Spawn Gamemodes!

Lord Hunterr

Pvp Presets for Master / Spawn Gamemodes!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you guys like / think?

• The First option would be is to make the preset items unable to be sold to the store such as General store, and also have their alch value reduced to zero. Also change their store value to free because other players can trade said items.
    • The Second option is to create some sort of value for using that presets, such as you can press on the preset and then it will say that this preset will cost you XX,XXX Blood Money or XX,XXX Coins per use. The Blood Money can be deducted from your inventory / bank, and upon using the preset everything in the inventory is loaded to the bank.
    • The Third option is to keep it as it is and only allowed to be used by spawn modes which already can spawn items and have their stats changed, and not allow a Master account to have access too.

This poll is closed to new votes

So Lou had brought us a question, and he figured that it would be nice to hear back from the Grinderscape Community. With that being said, these "Presets" will be for the Master / Spawn Gamemodes. This will help with pking on a fun account without loosing lots of risk or hard earned work! So please any feedback would be amazing. Below is a gif showing what these said "Presets" would almost look like :)

spacer.png

I'm not sure I like any of these options, I think the global Presets is a bit much and just another money sink. All we really want / need is the ability to go into bank click my "zulrah preset" and it load my gear and inventory straight from my bank that I set up for killing zulrah. Whatever preset we set up "no armor preset" "tribrid preset" "corp preset"  ect. I think just doing that would do wonders for the people of grinderscape. : ) 

and my boy Garp

Edit: Of course as long as you have the items in bank. ^

Edited by Sodarb

I agree with sodarb 

I also agree with sodarb; what he offered is honestly a lot better than the given options

If I had to choose from the options that we do have, limiting presets to spawn-only is the best way to go about it

Tbh keep it at option three or what Sodarb suggested.. Good to see y'all looking for solid feedback tho! Keep up the great work 

@Sodarb is correct, the presets should only be useable if you have the items available inside your bank. if you do it like that the presets will be used by pvpers and pvmers, the options that are given right now are pvp only majority of the server right now are pvm. items available in your bank > preset > items will not lose their value > pvmers can use the presets aswel.

Syn.png