Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

Skilling tomb

Ren

Wondering if we can have more skilling tomb, for skills such as farming, runecrafting, especially on accounts like classic its super hard and long to farm. Would be super great if its possible, merry Christmas and a happy new year!  

What do you mean exactly with skilling tomb, something like wintertodt boss?

I believe he is referring to the skilling tomes that currently exist in-game. 

- Fishing, agility, wcing, fming, mining, etc

As much as I want to agree with you as a fellow classic player, I do have to say that it would make it a bit to easy even beyond where it is now. I think that having them not included and having those few "grind" skills is what makes Grinderscape...well...Grinderscape.

24 minutes ago, Maranami said:

As much as I want to agree with you as a fellow classic player, I do have to say that it would make it a bit to easy even beyond where it is now. I think that having them not included and having those few "grind" skills is what makes Grinderscape...well...Grinderscape.

Yea i agree with you Maranami, there just needs to be a balance with tomes and actually grinding out the xp.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 1:27 AM, Maranami said:

Totally agree Maranami. I don't see a point in choosing classic then just toming all the skills you can tome (aside from hunter of course). Just like an ironman donating for the prem shop items.