Bugs and Fixes:
- Revenant ether is now tradeable.
- Items that used to bug out while being in the noted shape no longer happens.
- Changes to overlayItemIcon to fully support placeholders.
- Can now rearrange placeholders.
- The old version of the spacebar to continue dialogue removed.
- All banking withdraw actions except withdraw-1 do not trigger atInventoryInterface anymore to match OSRS.
- Timer buttons (bank deposit buttons) now will support any button with a timerSpeed instead of just those two buttons.
- A new version of the spacebar to continue dialogue added.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 keys to select dialogue added.
- Added login error messages for when username or password is empty to match OSRS.
- Added setting text input to the login input when those login errors occur to match OSRS.
- Minimap marking adjusted to rotate properly in resizable mode.
- Minimap marking safe region in resizable mode adjusted to prevent marks from extending outside the minimap border.
- Compass rotating adjusted to rotate properly in resizable mode.
- Enter to skip login screen added to match OSRS.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the 'New User' button on the login screen in the same region that the 'Cancel' button is would click both.
- Adjusted clan chat message sending to match OSRS.
- Added tab buttons' remove placeholders action.
- Added release all placeholders button.
- Removed sorting of items when checking if a bank container is empty.
- Fixed bug where the main tab could be empty when the bank is not.
- Added support for switching placeholders to containers (e.g. creating a bank tab using a placeholder).
- Tab collapsing made more efficient.
- Weapon minigame is now fixed and playable.
- Fixed edge wilderness now showing upon entry.
- Shorter get time elapsed in quest tab to show properly.
- Join date now shows in dd/mm/yyyy date format.
- Keybindings bug fixes & savings.
- Mystery box appearing in ancient magic spellbook bug fixed.
- A small fix for action delays is now more efficient.
- New bank system: (Thanks to Xplicit)
* Tab buttons work just like OSRS.
* Tab rearranging just like OSRS, designed to work with any sprite so supports digits/roman numerals setting.
* Can swap/insert/drag items into different tabs from inside the main tab.
* Item dragging all handled where it normally is for a container, no drawing of it over the interface, also item drag scrolling works like OSRS where it doesn't scroll if in the bank tabs area and a delay for activating scrolling up to prevent any jittering when dragging an item to the bank tabs area.
* Any empty slots at the beginning of a tab get sorted out.
* Tab collapsing/collapse all tabs.
* Menu options same as OSRS, with a custom last x value that is saved server-side.
* Wear/Wield option added to inventory items (only gets added to items with that option in their itemdef actions), can shift-click to wear/wield (might change this to control in case it is confusing with shift-click dropping).
* 100% Client sided searching, can swap/insert/drag items into different tabs while searching.
* Bank settings menu (only has the tab display options for now), uses the same interface.
* Height of bank adjusts in resizable.
* Most interface components look as they do on OSRS.
- Added support for 2 new types of automatic backgrounds (pre eoc styles).
- Quest tab revamp:
* Achievements overhaul.
* Achievements now show in proper order.
* Redone the whole quest tab system and buttons to be much smoother.
* Quest tab interface handling.
* Tab scrolling handling system.
- Shop searching feature:
* Can be removed/added for any of our game shops.
* Allows the player to quickly search for the item looking for.