Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

The Wizard

kalibercarl

A few days ago i decided to make an ironman since my main is maxed and kind of boring to play atm. I thought it would be really fun with the challenge of playing an ironman. Today i wanted to do some farming so i could get the herbs for herblore. I managed to do 1(!) run before i felt sick. 

First when i went to plant the seeds, I got randomly teleported to Draynor 7 times for 5 herb patches(I'd say i got kinda lucky here, sometimes I get teleported to Draynor like 4-5 times in a row). But then ofc we got the herbs dying on me, which happend 4 times in total for the 5 patches. This resultet in me ending up in Draynor an additional 4 times. So in total i ended up in Draynor 11 TIMES FOR 1 SINGLE FARMING RUN. The person who thought that this was a good idea clearly doens't want anyone to enjoy the game anymore, completely removed the fun of it for me. It just makes me so mad that the rest of the game also becomes annoying/boring. 

Also staff members seem to be very ignorant to criticism regarding this topic. Idk why, because in general they are very supportive and helpful. 

the wizard wont be removed as far as we all know. ignorance has nothing to do with answering a question that has been answered many times before. we get asked many many questions and mostly about the same thing so my apologies if thats how it comes across, its not our intention. 

lou stated on the other thread "I will work on making Draynor teleport to happen less often". but i dont think it will be removed.

It is a very frustrating new game mechanic. I rather see something like a teleport fee instead of the new random teleport. 

I hope it gets changed very soon. 

I also agree that there's no need for a random teleport to draynor manor, it's annoying and i think we can all agree on that.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:53 AM, Number 1 said:

It is a very frustrating new game mechanic. I rather see something like a teleport fee instead of the new random teleport. 

I hope it gets changed very soon. 

Yea that's actually a more suitable solution, acording to me atleast.