Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

New Merodach Boss | Conversion Progress | Lots of Bug Fixes!!!

Lou Grinder

zxNHS9r

Bugs and Fixes:

- Rare Drops System reoptimized to perfectly fit the new economy and its balance.

- Blood money drops from The Wilderness bosses has been increased significantly by almost 3 times.

- Drop Changes:

• Galvek boss now drops the Inquisitors gear.
  • Chaos elemental no longer drops the Justiciar gear set which is now dropped by Merodach boss.

- Shop changes (Most contain new items):

• The premium store has been updated.
  • Voting store has been updated.
  • PvP Store has been updated.
  • Aquais Neige store has been updated.
  • Castle wars store has been updated.
  • Minigame store has been updated.
    fe69d6e3b19013ca243c2e6b9b5d1f20
    46031a3031d6bf78d37d193f50f7bff7-png.jpg
    b576f2c75e2a57987d5eb7ad45dcaff5.png
    a8d49981c522592096f443102eaaa77e.png

- Gilded d'hide and Gilded spade has been added to the Gilded mystery box.

- Mutant tarn now drops the Xeric cape.

- Fixed Craw's bow accuracy/damage formula, hit range, and its attack sound.

- Fixed a bug with revenant items not working properly when charged.

- Nerfed the Warriors guild minigame defender and torso drop rates.

- Portals random event will no longer trigger when you are in The Wilderness.

- The gate near Galvek boss has been removed.

- Reworked The Isla Ebana map and removed the Farming area.

- Fixed TzTok-Jad slayer task not counting properly.

- Boss Contracts feature has returned to the server after minor optimizations.

- Fixed a bug with Galvek not respawning after being killed a few times.

- New players will auto join the help clan chat.

- Coins currency has been increased from Theiving stalls, drops, achievements and many more activities and the tax rate is bumped back to 10 %.

- New players no longer need to wait one hour before trading, staking, or doing most other activities.

- Fixed a bug with Toxic staff of the dead creation taking wrong items.

- Removed the Xmas login message.

- Reduced the rate of farming patch becoming diseased.

- Fixed a bug with the minigame lobby not working properly when standing at the bottom.

- Max cape now retains all of the skill cape effects excluding bonus experience granted by the skill cape.

- Fully fixed Basilisk slayer with its requirements.

- All the safe minigames are now safe for HCIM game modes.

- Minigame announcements will no longer announce if the lobby is empty.

- Fixed a bug with Bastion potion creation.

- Fixed a bug with Skilling tasks for studded chaps/body.

- Vote reminder has been added when your account is eligible to vote.

90124e5a0d650c4d635b67218342c58b-png

Content:

- You will now get 3x voting rewards when voting in the first 3 days of a new month.

- Bank chests and Box of health can be found near shops area and The Wilderness.

9df302437efbf5597e6fc1efe18ccc58-png.jpg

- Added victor capes to PVP achievements and trophies.

- The Forgotten OSRS boss 'Merodach' has been to the game:

• Merodach is the king of all dragons with a whooping combat level of 2,000.
  • The only boss in-game to drop the Justiciar gear which provides extreme defence with damage reduction effect.
  • The boss can be found in The Wilderness level 53 with its new entrance near ice warriors area.
  • Just like the regular King black dragon Merodach can throw 4 blows of random dragon breath where the ice one can hit
  • very hard even with full protection, so make sure to have magic prayer, antifire potion, and an anti-shield when possible.

8bb513c33a0ead0cb35e9f69dde6811b-png

c8cbe89834eb43fe879dd624a4bdd43f-png

mereodach.gif

ce6c7b394e9a9e120d2eeda01528d8ea.png

616c3b869ca47e8e116b965992dba5ea

65d9c8cc80939a8b1bb1e622d1180fa0.png

22e53bca2593aed91c91af424bfcaea8

ce6c7b394e9a9e120d2eeda01528d8ea.png

- Construction skill clean up and base improvements: We will have the skill fully complete after the conversion is done to support
all the interfaces and their functionality, however the base is ready done and only objects functionality and a few other stuff remains.

45140c4c12ab7fbebb9c7e1d8e66f739

- Updated the home area as all players suggested it has been revamped. (Old prototype images has been added if you wish us to change it to that home please comment)

Old Prototypes:

ss2020-09-11at04.36.27.jpg

ss2020-09-20at10.16.26.png

761081b5b7e0bff642424253d3c89908.png

New home:

bfe1469b7ba256d2e351e9861ec1cf78-png.jpg

1beb4030cfea063e3e1cfa492b159459

- Rain bow: It works just like a regular magic shortbow but with 1 tick faster attack and it can be found in the premium store.

- More work on the OSRS conversion.

OSRS3.gif

[optimize output image]

Please make sure to have your client updated to version 7.25 by restarting the client launcher.

Lots of work is going into the OSRS conversion, if you notice we are on LATEST OSRS client for the update and it contains everything working flawlessly.

Thank you lou, im excited to go grab those trophy cups and will probably be donating for the gauntlet cape sometime mid month in march. I am unsure whether my internet is currently being slow, but it seems like your last picture has an error 404, it might just be me.  I have tried to do castle wars today, however it seems like the 20 minute timer is to long for the amount of tickets we get. I believe we get 1-3 tickets for winning and 1 for a tie. As it is hard to get people to do castle wars, I was hoping to try and afk the mini-game, however soon after I realized  I would have to spend 83 hours ingame for 1 ticket at a time (with a tie) for the 250 ticket brassica halo. This does not include the 5 minute wait time in-between games. I was wondering if the timer for the game could possibly be downed to a 3 minute wait time while in the lobby and possibly 10 minute games for now or maybe an increase in tickets for the minigame.

Its nice to get an update on the construction skill as many of us have been waiting for a very long time. Glad its almost done, i dont mind waiting as long as we can get in eventually.

I also think you should re-do the drop table and add supply drops as garp has suggested in the other post

Edited by Wrath

On 2/27/2022 at 4:39 AM, Wrath said:

Thank you lou, im excited to go grab those trophy cups and will probably be donating for the gauntlet cape sometime mid month in march. I am unsure whether my internet is currently being slow, but it seems like your last picture has an error 404, it might just be me.  I have tried to do castle wars today, however it seems like the 20 minute timer is to long for the amount of tickets we get. I believe we get 1-3 tickets for winning and 1 for a tie. As it is hard to get people to do castle wars, I was hoping to try and afk the mini-game, however soon after I realized  I would have to spend 83 hours ingame for 1 ticket at a time (with a tie) for the 250 ticket brassica halo. This does not include the 5 minute wait time in-between games. I was wondering if the timer for the game could possibly be downed to a 3 minute wait time while in the lobby and possibly 10 minute games for now or maybe an increase in tickets for the minigame.

Its nice to get an update on the construction skill as many of us have been waiting for a very long time. Glad its almost done, i dont mind waiting as long as we can get in eventually.

I also think you should re-do the drop table and add supply drops as garp has suggested in the other post

Add to Trello, I can do it and also increase the points to like 5-10 per game.