Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

Small 1-99 Crafting Guide.

Why Me

This Will Just Be A Quick + Simple Guide for 1 - 99 Crafting.

First you want to start off by going to the shops area at home which is located around here:

1.png.6a9e23cb9267bd67fc4ac26117968870.png

You will find all the uncut gems you need at the crafting Store located above. You can either craft directly at the shop and sell to general store which is a few squares south, or you can buy noted uncuts and just do at any bank booth.

Now for 1-99 crafting you simply want to just cut gems from 1 - 99. (You can use other methods like dragon hide crafting but i won't go into that sorry).

Exp Table for; (Normal Players) (The cash rewards may vary as i believe; you get a tiny bit more cash each cut after you level up crafting)

Level 1 - Uncut Opal - 348xp + Reward of 2923gp per gem cut. - 8 Cuts Required To Reach Topaz.

Level 16  - Uncut Topaz - 638xp + Reward of 5359gp per gem cut. - 3 Cuts Required To Reach Sapphires.

Level 20 - Uncut Sapphire - 1276xp + Reward of 10718gp per gem cut. - 5 Cuts Required To Reach Emeralds.

Level 27 - Uncut Emerald - 1740xp + Reward of 14616gp per gem cut. - 4 Cuts Required To Reach Rubys.

Level 34 - Uncut Ruby - 2204xp + Reward of 18513gp per gem cut. - 14 Cuts Required To Reach Diamonds.

Level 43 - Uncut Diamond - 2784xp + Reward of 23385gp per gem cut. - 11 Cuts Required To Reach Dragonstones.

Level 55 - Uncut Dragonstone - 3596xp + Reward of 30206gp per gem cut. - 3578 Cuts Required To Reach 99 Crafting.

From 99 Crafting it will take around 65,896 Uncut Dragonstones to reach 250M Crafting (Would Be Fast If Doing Whilst Crafting Bonus Skill Hour) but doing so you will end up with a net profit of about 2B Cash + All The Dragonstones which seem to sell around 70-100k ea.

Edited by Why Me

Thank you for taking time and effort into this:)

Good to know and ill sure be using it for 250m!

Thank you for putting the effort into making this guide! Very helpful.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:27 PM, West said:

Thank you for taking time and effort into this:)

Good to know and ill sure be using it for 250m!

Hello West, just to let you know, i am playing the game manually.

• 10 months later...