Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

Fastest 99 RC

Trade me

Hello everyone! So this will be a guide on how to efficiently, and in under an hour, get to 99 RC. Let’s get started!

Required Items

Easy! Use ::shops > run west into the room full of shop owners > find the skills shop

Buy 20k Pure essence and an Air, nature, law, death, and blood talisman. 

bank everything but the essence and the air talisman to start.

Great! You are set up and ready to go now let’s go Over how to RC as efficiently as possible. 

Basics

First right click the talisman > Use Locate and it will teleport you to that altar.

At each altar location you will see a bank booth and the altar itself. For our method though we will NOT BE BANKING.  You will want to have your pure essence noted and in your inventory and you can bank the talisman you used to get there. 

After that the process is simple:

Use your noted essence on the bank booth.

Click unnote all.

Click the altar.

repeat.

Reference the GIF Below for an example of how to do this (Using the Blood Altar):

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.03f7f6ea3d8ff7d894d38d9eddc0a9aa.gif

This is by far faster than actually banking, even if you take up a couple more spaces than if you were to bank. Overall from what I’ve seen you save about 2 ticks over banking per inventory. 

Just follow the path below and the altars therein and you will hit 99 in no time (probably about half an hour if you are really fast)

Altars by level:

Air:1-44 (levels go by in minutes here to 44. No point in going to other altars before nature IMO) 

Nature: 44-54

Law: 54-65 

Death: 65-77  

Blood: 77-99 (About 20k Essence)

Edited by Trade me
make it prettier

Not bad for starter guide! I can possible help edit the guide little more to make it better!(: 

You put your time in on this guide bro! Good job! Great starter guide! 

Great! Only the text could be a bit smaller imo :)

The noted items on bank is for donator only. Another good guide nonetheless

1 hour ago, kaykay said:

The noted items on bank is for donator only. Another good guide nonetheless

It’s actually not. Although to be fair I’ve only played an Ironman or ultimate ironman so it might be different for them but I tested this and you don’t need to be donor to note/unnote on bank.

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2020 at 12:53 PM, Trade me said:

It’s actually not. Although to be fair I’ve only played an Ironman or ultimate ironman so it might be different for them but I tested this and you don’t need to be donor to note/unnote on bank.

Yes you do, unfortunately I am a new player and it says to be donator. I donated $10 and it STILL isn't high enough to use the feature.

• 7 months later...