Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lou Grinder

Hunter Tomes | Bosses Core Rework | HUGE UPDATE!

Recommended Posts

zxNHS9r.png

Bugs and Fixes:

- Vorkath / Mutant Tarn / Ve'tion now drops the Eternal glory amulet.

- Shop buying limit increased from 500 to 1,000 for regular players.

- Ironman game modes can now buy bonds from stores.

- Fixed potion combining issue.

- Potential fix for players walking out of bounds when being jailed and teleported to certain locations.

- Looting bag and rune pouch will not drop the items on death unless the item representative is in the inventory.

- Fixed issue with barrows items not dropping on death.

- Fixed a bug which did not allow players to see who muted them by showing their username instead of the actual person.

- Fixed "Axe Does It", "Cooking Apprentice", and "Dwarf Assistant" task giving players un-noted items reward.

- The 1.5x bonus XP only apply in wilderness resource area instead of the whole wilderness.

- Fixed Super Mystery box giving grim robe which is an un-useable item.

- Fixed some issues in player updating method that caused players to lagg while wearing colorful items.

- Updated server plugins and frameworks to the latest versions using Gradle.

- Fixed Growler minion missing projectile graphics.

- Improved NPC's positioning system and path-finding formula's.

- Fixed the achievement owing a life.

- Fixed a typo when a player achieves a milestone experience in a skill.

- Tweaked the barrows degradation system.

- Implemented magic attack for Kree'arra and the shout messages.

- Eternal glory amulet will now be dropped from Mutant Tarn, Chaos Elemental, and Ve'tion.

- Fixed a bug causing players to walk out of bounds when teleporting and moving.

- Looting bag and rune pouch contained items will not drop on death unless the item representative is in the inventory.

- Fixed an issue where barrows items are not dropping on death.

- God wars kill count interface will not disappear when using Saradomin's light.

- The 50% increased XP will now only apply in the wilderness resource area.

- Broadcast system can now be used by med tier and high tier staff.

- Minor changes to bosses defence, attack, and hit-points level. (E.g: Giant sea snake turned from 800 hp to 250).

- Fixed puzzle clue scroll, and fixed a clue to use angry emote instead of beckon.

- Fixed robin hood's hat price in blood store.

- Updated all prayer scrolls models in blood money store.

- Fixed the ::ge command teleporting players to clipped regions.

- Added stamina potion to be able to be decant-able.

- Fixed the achievement safety first.

- The ::dice can now be used by ironman players.

- Donator's bond will can now be used by ironman players, and they can be stacked for higher donator's rank.

- Gilded casket, anger weapons, and few other items are now trade-able!

- high-tier staff can now spawn objects in certain places when required.

- Custom tools for staff to fix any broken NPC's in game, just in case.

ss-2019-11-19-at-06-34-45.jpg

- Fixed an issue where players can close the gambling interface while playing blackjack.

- Added campaign developer title.

- Redone the NPC facing mechanics when interacting with an NPC.

- Renamed the regular colorful h'ween mask to Exclusive h'ween mask.

- Fixed a slayer bug where players were able to change their slayer task at no cost.


Content:

- Bronze, Legendary, and Platinum donator's ranks: 
* These ranks are just for cosmetic visuals and does not add any extra benefits.
* Bronze ranks does not have access to any donator benefits, and are just for visuals.
* bronze-donator.png Bronze ranks are given to players who donated $9.99 or more! 
* legendary-donator.png Legendary ranks are given to players who donated $249.99 or more!
* platinum-donator.png Platinum ranks are given to players who donated $499.99 or more!
* Note: Players can request primary rank changes on forums in the respective section.

ss-2019-11-19-at-06-32-07.jpg

 

- General store system implemented:
* 100% working general store and the ability to sell all your junk.
* Buying prices from the general store will increase as the quantity decreases. (Ex buying items with low quantity will be very expensive)
* Selling prices for all items ingame adjusted to fit the economy properly. (Further testing will be required, and any changes can happen very soon).
* Clears the junk items on every few cycles with the amount of one item.
* Selling "X" limited up to 50 items per sale.
* Staff can always empty the shop if it gets fully stacked.

668c14bbee.png

 

- New campaign-dev.pngCampaign Developer rank:
* This rank will be solely for players who help and manage the development team with support, testing, bug finding, and communications.

 

- List of bosses that have been completely redone, this fixes any past issues with the boss and new mechanics are built in:
* Cerberus (New mechanics + all bugs fixed).
* Vet'ion (Fixed retreating issue + spawn mechanics).
* God wars (Fixed all the respawn mechanics).
* Zamorak Chamber (Darkness is back and Saradomin's light works perfectly).
* Vorkath (All bugs has been resolved).
* Giant Sea Snake (All snakes attack together, new mechanics, and all the respawn together).
* Dagganoth Kings (Tweaked mechanics, all of them respawn together).
* Mutant Tarn (Make sure to protect from Range, and move from the tornado).
* Alchemical Hydra (All reported bugs has been fixed).
* JAD (Should work perfectly).
* Ice troll king (No more retreating / runts issue fixed).
* Black Knight Titan (All bugs has been fixed).
* Ice Queen (No high hits, retreating issue fixed).

ss-2019-11-19-at-06-35-59.jpg

 

- Implemented functionality of Christmas Cracker:
* Fully working Christmas cracker.
* 70% chance to get a party hat, and 30% chance for the other player.
* Brings a collection of all the regular party hat colors.
* Can be used on another player to open.

 

- Tons of core system changes that regulates the pathing, player updating, movement coordinates, retreating, aggression, and much more:
* This should improve packets system by at least 25% which you can feel in-game already.
* More efficient codes that will help us create content even faster and with much less bugs.
* Must reduce the overall nulling effect in-game, or possibly fix it permanently (Beta stage).
* Implemented weakness system for NPC's so some are weak to certain magic spells, range, or certain attack styles.
* Implemented race type for NPC's which will help us work on superior slayer monsters and tasks.

 

- Added a new row in player titles that is specially for custom titles:
* Titles cost 50b in-game currency.
* A custom title of your choice will be registered on your account's name for life-time.
* You can pick and choose any color you wish to have.
* No one will be able to use the title except you!
* It will be visible to everyone that you own a custom title under your name.
* A new section on forums will open for titles creation/buying.

ss-2019-11-19-at-06-33-18.jpg

 

- Added hunter tomes as requested by a lot of players:
* Hunter's tome (10) which rewards 10M EXP, and can be found in the premium store.
* Hunter's tome (1) which rewards 1M EXP, and can be found in the voting exchange store.

ss-2019-11-19-at-06-31-15.png

 

- Added random PID mechanics for players:
* Allows efficient fair duel tasking.
* Improves PVP aspects and delays.

 

- Redone packet handling system, core rework, packet's verification and much more:
* This will allow even smoother ingame performance with lagg free.
* Item switching should be Gucci Gucci!

 


Note: New client required to be able to play!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yooooooo massive update, 

 

legit im so heckin happy for eternal glory & the fact that ironmen can now buy bonds from the participation pt shop ❤️ 

 

good work lou '-'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to thank Lou/Development team and everybody who was testing//helping, this is a great update, keep up the great work team :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic update, thank you Rashed. Thanks to Zod as well for being a campaign dev. Also thanks for those who tested to ensure the update was prime for rollout. Glad to see the ingame progressing positively! 

Edited by Flower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...