Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

Resignation Number 1

Number 1

Hi guys,

I would like to inform you that I have resigned from my position as moderator. I want to thank everyone I've met over the past 3 years and everyone's commitment to Grinderscape.
All along I've been committed to helping the community and making Grinderscape a better place.

After all this time it has come to pass to leave the staff team, and I am sure that current staff team is fully committed to help and improve the community.

Thanks for everything.

Number 1 / Mark

you will be missed mate, all the best and hope to chat over discord soon! ❤️

Thanks for the good time and all the good work you did for the server mate!

Sad to you see you go, mate. Thanks for everything you have done and for your experience you brought in. Hope to see you still in-game and feel free to message me whenever you want!

Edited by Btartaros

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication mate. you will be missed.

It's sad to see one of our oldest and most loyal staff leaving, everything comes to an end eventually.

Thanks for spending time here! Hope you had some fun.

Goodluck with everything!

I’m sure I’m speaking for mostly everyone and wanted to say thank you for everything you did here at GS. Hope to still see you in game but if not I hope you take care man

sad too see you leave brother :) wish you all of the best luck in real :)

Wish you the best brotha. Pm on discord anytime ❤️